These are our skinniest model of orc tusk. Our orc tusks are perfect for cosplay, roleplay and streaming! Each of our 7 models features a different size and style of tusk on the same base to better suit the human host. Collect them all or find the Chompers that are perfect just for you and your orcsona! Chompers orc tusks are hand finished and may contain minor imperfections that are unique to your tusk set.
Ruckgar was born in the fighting pits of Darkhawk. Known as "Ruck" to his friends. This gladiator is cannonball of fury in the pits and a charming himbo out of them. He may not know math but he has never met a problem he couldn't punch.
Temp Dental resin is completely biocompatible and designed for this type of use. Instamorph is similar or the same as the thermoplastic used in temporary tooth replacement kits and costume fangs available at major retailers. As with anything you put in your body we encourage you to review each manufacturers’ safety information for yourself from the links below before purchasing.
- Will chompers fit? We can not guarantee that they will fit every single mouth variation. They have been tested on many different humans over the last 2 years and the design has evolved to accommodate the majority of adult people. We include extra root material to assist in fitting different sized teeth and jaws.
- Can I use Chompers over my dental work? We do not recommend using Chompers over top of any dental work or orthodontic devices or dentures.
- Can I eat and drink with my Chompers? No, due to choking risk we do not recommend biting or drinking anything while wearing your Chompers.
- Can I sleep in my Chompers? No, due to choking risk we do not recommend sleeping in your Chompers.
- How do I clean my Chompers? Just like regular teeth!
- Can I polish or alter my Chompers? Customization is possible but you do so at your own risk.
- My tusk has a crack in it. What should I do? Immediately stop using your chompers.
- How long will they last? The dental resin used is designed for continuous mouth wear of 12 months. As these are for temporary use they should last you many years.
- It doesn't fit what should I do? Reform the tusk root and add some root material and follow the fitting instructions.
TOU & Warranty
TOU & Warranty
Disclaimer of Liability and Warranty:
You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase, access or use our products. It must be legal to use this product in your jurisdiction.
Each of our products is a one of a kind hand crafted item. Just like real Orcs, these items come with minor imperfections, patterns, colours and details that will make it uniquely yours. Orc.Style provides no warranty for the products it offers.
Items may not be returned for any reason as they are for personal use. If you have a problem please let us know and we will try and make it right.
Orc.Style cannot be held responsible or liable for any injury, loss, or damage incurred, direct or otherwise that arise from the use/misuse of our products. It is the responsibility of the user to utilize the products provided safely and appropriately.