Tusk Fitting Instructions
- You need: a mug, a fork, a towel a mirror and some water in a cauldron or kettle
- Boil water and pour into a mug
- Place ONE tusk into the mug and wait for the root to turn fully clear
- Remove tusk using a fork and dry it off. Wait a few seconds and let it cool, just like your orcsona its hot!
- Place the tusk over or near your lower canine (look for L and R on the part that faces into the mouth to make sure you have the correct side)
- Make sure your tooth is in tor near the depression on the bottom of the tusk root
- Press the tusk root down on the tooth while pushing it towards the back of your mouth
- Relax your jaw and gently close your mouth pressing your upper tooth into the root pad on the top of the tusk (DO NOT BITE DOWN)
- Use your fingers to flatten any extruded root material front and then open your mouth and do the same in the back (try not to wiggle the tusk)
- Close your mouth and create suction for 2 minutes
- Repeat with other tusk
- Remember NEVER eat, drink, bite or sleep while wearing your Chompers
TIP: Hold Chompers under warm water before each use to slightly soften the root material.